1. Basic concepts
Website – site located on the Internet at the following address https://bestfood.catering
Resource Site – site content (apps, links, documents, books, photographs, and others. Information Products)
Users – a user of the Site, duly registered and uses the site resources.
2. General Provisions
2.1. This policy is an official standard document defines the procedure for the processing and protection of information about individuals using the resource site.
2.2. The purpose of this policy is to ensure adequate protection of information about users, including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
2.3. Relationships associated with the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information about users are governed by this Policy and applicable Russian legislation.
Site Administration has the right to make changes to this Policy. When changes are made to the Policy Site Administration shall notify users by posting a new version of the Policy on the Site at their permanent address: https://bestfood.catering not later than 10 days before the entry into force of the amendments. Previous editions of policies stored in the archive documents of the Site Administration.
2.5. Using the site's inventory, the user agrees to the terms of this Policy.
2.6. In the case of user disagreement with the terms of this Policy to use website resources should be discontinued immediately.
3. Conditions of Use Resource Site
3.1. Providing services on the use of site resources, Site Administration, acting reasonably and in good faith, believes that the user:
- – It has all the necessary rights to enable it to carry out the use of site resources.
- – indicates accurate information about themselves in the volumes necessary for the use of site resources;
- – It recognizes that certain types of information passed to them using the site's inventory, can not be deleted by the user;
- – familiar with this Policy, agrees with her and assumes specified in her rights and duties.
3.2. Administration of this site does not verify the accuracy of the received (gathered) information about users.
4. The information processing Objectives
Administration of this site is processing information about users, including their personal data, in order to fulfill the commitments of the Administration site to users regarding the use of site resources, and provide users with current and final information.
5. The composition of user information
Administration of this site may process information about the users, which includes:
5.1. Personal data of users provided with user consent and needed to use the Site Resources: name, phone number, e-mail.
6. Processing of personal data of users
6.1. Processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of:
- a) legality purposes and methods of personal data processing and integrity;
- b) compliance with the purposes of processing personal data aims predetermined and stated in the collection of personal data, as well as the powers of the Administration of the site;
- c) compliance with the scope and nature of the processed personal data, methods of processing of personal data of personal data processing objectives;
- g) combining unacceptability created for disparate database purposes, containing personal data.
6.1.1. Terms and purpose of the processing of personal data
Site Administration processes the user's personal data from its consent to provide services to users on the use of site resources.
6.1.2. The collection of personal data
User's personal data provided for in paragraph 5.1 of this Policy, the Site Administration are transferred to the user's consent. User consent to the transfer of personal data Administration site is provided in the form of conclusive action when you first load the user site resources. 6.1.3. Storage and use of personal data
Personal user data are stored exclusively in electronic format and processed using automated systems.
6.1.4. Transfer of Personal Data
Personal user data is not transmitted to any third parties except as expressly permitted by this Policy. The provision of personal data of users on request of state bodies (local government) is carried out in the manner prescribed by law.
6.1.5. Destruction of personal data
User's personal data deleted when you delete the Site Administration of information provided by the user, with its electronic media at the end of the terms of their relevance;
6.2. Personal information obtained by the user administration of the site can not be accessed by other users.
7. Rights and obligations of users
7.1. Members are entitled to:
7.1.1. to carry out unlimited free access to the site resources, updating, so information about themselves;
7.1.2. upon request, to receive from the developers regarding the processing of their personal data.
8. Measures for the protection of user information
Administration of this site assumes the technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of personal user data against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions.
9. Limitation of Actions Policies
Action of this Policy does not apply to actions, and Internet resources of third parties.
10. User Applications
10.1. Members may send their requests Administration site, including queries about the use of their personal data, provided by paragraph 7.1.2 of this Policy, in writing to the address specified in the section & laquo;. Contacts & raquo; in e-document form signed by a qualified electronic signature in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation, to the email address specified in the section & laquo; Contacts & raquo ;.
10.2. Request by the user, must contain the following information:
- – number of the main document certifying the identity of the user or his representative;
- – the date of issue of the document, and the issuing authority;
- – information confirming the participation of the user in relation to the administration of the site (for example, information about how to download a resource site to a personal e-mail address used by the user when using the Site Resources);
- – the user's signature or his representative.
10.3. Administration of this site is obliged to examine and direct the response to a user request within 30 days from the date of appeal.
10.4. All correspondence received by the Administration site users (access in written or electronic form), refers to the restricted information and is not disclosed without the written consent of the user. Personal data and other information about the user, send a request can not be without the express consent of the user used only as a response to the request received on or in cases expressly provided by law.